Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This Too Shall Pass

I am writing this with a heart that could not be more torn right now! Tonight is ROCK night and I am usually so jacked and excited to get there and have an incredible evening. But tonight is a bit different. We are saying goodbye to 2 of our youth group girls and both will be missed more than they will ever know! They will be missed by their friends and they will be missed by their leaders! There smiles and personalities can turn a room upside down simply by walking in the door! The ministry will also miss their hearts for Jesus. The way they brought friends and tried to make all feel welcome. I know I can learn a lot from both of them.

I am excited to see what God has in store for them because both are sure to become mighty women of God and do great things for the kingdom! As much as I would like to keep them here I know that it would mean depriving someone and somewhere else of 2 of the brightest lights for Jesus.

So tonight will be an adventure and I am curious to see what God will do in the midst of all of this. I know that He is stretching me and I know that I will be better because of it in the end! For now I will enjoy the last few days of them being so close and I want them both to know that I am not that easy to get rid of and that they are basically stuck with me now!

Hannah and Amy, I want you both to know I love you and I am here if you need anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment