Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Seemingly Inevitable Move!?!?

Well as much as I hate to say it and I do hate to say it, it is looking more and more like the Miller's are heading towards an inevitable move.  It is hard to believe that we have been in Charlotte for 8+ years.  We have a great church, great friends, a great house in a great neighborhood and the kids are in a great school.  All of these things make it hard to move but most of the jobs that I have had positive interviews with are not in Charlotte.  I know that you are all dying to know where and when but there is no way that you are more eager to know than Angie.  I am not sure where we will end up but some of the possibilities are Augusta, GA, Atlanta, GA, Columbia, SC and maybe even Windy Gap, NC.  Only the Lord knows where we will be and I am trying to simply trust in Him and know that it will be right where we need to be!  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment