Sunday, March 22, 2009

Long Weekend

This weekend it was just me and the kids which usually goes great but this weekend was a little different.  Angie went to Pinehurst with Kerry and Caroline to hang out and go to the spa. Unfortunately, the big kids have had some kind of 46 hr. virus that basically involves a fever up around 102 or 103.  It started with Rodgers on Thursday and his fever stayed until Sunday morning.  Then last night Kylie had a fever of 103.  So one gets it as the other gets over it which is just my luck.  To top it all off last night at dinner Rodgers just threw up out of the blue. Thankfully it was only a one time thing but it just added to the "fun" of the weekend.  I guess it could have been worse if the throw-ups had continued and other fun things accompanied it so I am thankful for that.  Nevertheless, when you can't get out of the house with 3 kids for a whole weekend it makes for a long weekend.  So I just watched basketball and played Wii with the kids a lot.  I guess it wasn't all bad since March madness is in full swing!  Anyway, I wouldn't trade time with my kids for anything so "long" weekend or not it is always good with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment