Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Leap of Faith

Well the verdict is in and it looks like we are headed to Atlanta, GA barring an unforeseen u-turn.  I have been offered a job by a distribution/warehousing company at their facility in McDonough, GA which is about 25 minutes Southeast of Atlanta off I-75.  I am nervous, excited, sad, glad and a little scared all wrapped up into one!  It is very sad to leave Charlotte.  We have been here for almost 9 years; bought our first house here, had all 3 of our kids here, have great friends here, are in a great church family here, and there are so many other things that I will miss dearly about the QC!  I am anxious to see what the Lord has in store for me and my wonderful family in Georgia.  I am headed down there tomorrow to check out the facility and meet the gentlemen that I will be working with.  Then we are planning on going back down next week as a family to check the area out and see if there is a place to rent for a while down there.  The hard part is that I will most likely be down there without the family for a while.  The one comforting thing is that I know God is in control and He has the best in mind for us so I am trying to continually lean on that!  Thanks for you prayers about the job hunt and please continue to pray for us during this time of transition.  Also, please say a special prayer about us being able to sell our house in Charlotte quickly!  More updates are sure to come as we walk through the turns and twists of this journey we call life.  Love you all! 

1 comment:

  1. I think I have all of those same emotions for you and Angie too! God is in control and we have to cling to that truth He gives us. I will certainly pray your house sells quickly!

    ReplyDelete