Monday, March 9, 2009

The Maiden Voyage

Well, as you can see I have decided to start a blog for what is going on in my life.  I don't know how well this will go or how diligent that I will be in updating it.  As many of you know, I was laid off from Pulte Homes in late December and have been actively looking for work since.  I have no clue what is next but I am looking forward to what God has in store and know that He is ultimately in control of this situation.  I long to find a job that not only provides for my beautiful wife and 3 amazing kids but also allows me to feel that I am being used by God.  My prayer is that I would get out of the way and be still long enough to hear God's whispers and feel His proddings in order to know that I am where I am meant to be!  I thank you in advance for your prayers and truly cherish each of your friendships.  I hope you enjoy the journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment