Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Calling All Prayer Warriors

Ok friends and family we are in need of some real prayer! Our family is still apart for most of the time now with me being on Atlanta and the family in Charlotte. It is getting harder and harder on all of us. Pray for Angie to have strength and patience as she is feeling like a single mom of three most of the the time now. Pray for the kids to behave and help Angie out in anyway. Pray for them to not have any effects of us being apart. Pray for me as I am alone during the week and feel like I am on an island at times. Pray for Angie and I to have sweet time on the phone during the week and for us to communicate well so we understand what each other is going through and stay tuned into each other this season of life. Pray that our house sells so that the family can once again be together! Pray for our hearts and time with each other on the weekends. Pray for protection for our family and marriage and that satan would not be able to use our time apart to cause any problems. We thank you all for your love and support for us and most of all thank you for your prayers. I hope and pray that you are all well and that God blesses you incredibly! Thanks for lifting the Millers up to our Father!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your family! I love y'all and hope you can be reunited soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rod, thanks for being vulnerable enough to ask for prayer! I will certainly be lifting you guys up! I know it is not easy and I pray that this time will come to an end very soon!

    ReplyDelete