Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks!

Today is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for!

1- I am so thankful for Jesus. Without Him, there would be no hope which would lead to a pretty bleak existence.
2-I am thankful for my family! I could not imagine life without my wife and kids. Angie makes me a better man and Rodgers, Kylie and Elijah teach me something new everyday.
3-I am thankful for my friends. God has blessed me with friends that I can "live" life with. I am thankful that they help to sharpen me and love me no matter what.
4-I am thankful for the youth at my church. It is such a privilege to work with them and a consider it a huge blessing to have them as friends!

What a great ride this life is and I am thankful for all the ups and downs as well as the twists and turns. Take a moment today to give thanks to the Father who makes all of the things in this blog possible.

1 comment:

  1. The youth are so thankful for you too! Thank you for all the time, effort, and love you give us!

    Hannah C.

    ReplyDelete