Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!

In my opinion, 4 or 5 days of rain in a row is more than enough for me!  I know that the rain replenishes the grass and plants and helps with the pollen count and everything like that but I am a shorts and t-shirt kind of guy!  Therefore, 4o degrees and rainy does not fall into my favorite clothing weather days!  Despite the constant rain we managed to have a great weekend in Columbia.  It was mostly spent hanging with the family and catching up with my mom, brothers and nephews.  Angie got some much needed girl time with Caroline and Erin on Saturday.  Mom cooked up some great veggie soup for Friday and her signature spaghetti on Saturday.  The big kids got to go to see Beauty and the Beast puppet show on Saturday while Elijah and I cruised around Cola for the afternoon.  Today it was church to see my oldest nephew William get baptized!  I must say it was a cool thing to see.  After that more family time and then back to the QC to settle back in for the week.  Needless to say everyone is pretty worn out.  On another note, I have a phone interview on Tuesday with a company called Genco.  I have interviewed with their HR department already and it went very well.  This interview is with the guy that I would be working on so your prayers are greatly appreciated!  I will update you how it goes!  God is truly at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment