Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Interview + G'Cock Baseball= Full Day

I believe that the title is self explanatory but I will expound for you anyway.  Tomorrow should be and long but fun day and hopefully one that might produce a potential job for me.  First things first, I have any interview in Columbia with a marketing/promotions company that does a lot of work with non-profit organizations.  I don't know a ton about the company or the job itself but I thought it was worth checking out in person!?!?  It also doesn't hurt that it is located in Columbia which is where I grew up and of course GAMECOCK COUNTRY!  After that I am going to check out the Cocks new baseball stadium in person with my boy Steven.  I can't wait to see the new digs and chill with one of the best friends a guy could ask for!  Then it is back to the QC (that's Charlotte for those of you who aren't in the loop) so I can be home for my kids to sing "Happy Birthday to me Thursday morning.  We'll all have to wait and see what God has up his sleeve. Man this journey called life is fun isn't it?!?!

1 comment: