Monday, May 9, 2011

Things I Don't Say Enough

Can someone please explain to me why it is so hard to say things sometimes?!?!?! I would love to know why I can not seem to swallow my pride or get over myself long enough to let the things that my heart wants to say come flowing out. The funny thing is that it is not like I am talking about standing up and giving a 3 hour dissertation. On the contrary the things I really want and need to say are mostly 2 and 3 word sound bites that should roll off the tongue with such ease and eloquence!?!? To all of those in my life that I have robbed of these sound bites, I am truly sorry! I need to let these things flow from me more often and that is my prayer!


I LOVE YOU!


I AM SORRY!


THANK YOU!


FORGIVE ME!


I MISS YOU!


JESUS LOVES YOU!

1 comment: