Monday, November 15, 2010

WHAT A YEAR! COULD THE CURSE REALLY BE DEAD?

Well I must say that the events over this past year have been pretty amazing when it comes to Gamecock sports! My COCKS won the National Championship in baseball and this past weekend punch their ticket to their 1st ever SEC Championship game. As if that isn't enough, they did it by crushing the Florida Gators in The Swamp 36-14. To quote a great friend of mine as we texted back and forth during the game, "this is my favorite football game ever!" It is even sweeter for me because living in Jacksonville is almost like living in Gainesville in that there are freaking Gator fans everywhere! Well my COCKS have basically shut them up for at least a year and life is glorious as a Gamecock living in enemy territory. I must say that this success is well deserved and couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base. As painful as it is sometimes I am proud to be a Gamecock and 2010 has been well worth the wait! Here's to what the future holds if the CHICKEN CURSE really is dead! FOREVER TO THEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment