Wednesday, August 12, 2009

At Least I know I have one follower...Thanks Megan!

Well here is another update for I guess the one person who is following along!?!? The family has in Pennsylvania again for the past week and will be there for the rest of this week as well. They had a family reunion on Angie's Dad's side of the family this past Saturday and from what I heard it was a smashing success! The kids have loved being on the farm for the week. They have seen the cows, including a brand new calf, watching the green beans being harvested, picking green beans themselves and just running about in the open spaces! I wish I could have been there but I had to work. Thanks a lot Adam! They arrived in Pittsburgh today and will be there for the family reunion on Angie's Mom's side of the family this coming Sunday. I am actually going to fly up on Saturday morning and spend the weekend with them in Pittsburgh and go to the reunion. I am very excited and apparently so are the kids!
Since the family was not around this past weekend I went to visit our friends the Masters in Aiken, SC. They are the wonderful family that I stayed with during my 2 weeks of training back in April. I truly love being there because they treat me like family! I got to play golf with Chas (the son) on Saturday and it was great to just be out and having fun on the course with him. He really is a neat kid! I also had fun with the rest of the family just hanging out, going to church, doing puzzles and just being together. I must say it was a very relaxing and wonderful weekend for me and I cannot thank Ruby and Chandler enough for opening their home to me and treating me like one of the family.
Oh, work is going well and we are staying pretty busy. We continue to have about a showing a week so hopefully God is about to bring the right people! Thanks for continuing to pray for me and my family as we live this adventure called, "life".

No comments:

Post a Comment